Truly exotic, there are only two of these amazing properties in the world and they are both in the Royal Phuket Marina. The Royal Phuket Marina is the first and only proud holder of the prestigious 5 Gold Anchor Award bestowed by the British Yacht Harbour Association. A distinguished world-class destination combining luxury waterfront living with an award-winning, state-of-the-art marina.
Featuring the world’s first triplex penthouse with its own on-water private yacht garage. Situated on the east coast of the tropical island paradise of Phuket, Royal Phuket Marina is the gateway to Phang Nga Bay and hundreds of beautiful islands in the Andaman Sea, all but a few hours’ sailing away.
A total of 832 sqm of opulent private condominium space awaits you, expertly designed and lovingly implemented with the highest quality materials
The Triplex Penthouse layout is as follows (All connected by a secure internal elevator):
- Private penthouse of over 400 sqm of single-level living on the entire fourth floor
four bedrooms, living, dining, show kitchen, bar and balconies
- Private rooftop terrace on the fifth floor
the entire rooftop, with private pool, dining areas, gardens with ocean, island, and marina views
- Private yacht garage and entertainment room/yacht lounge on the ground floor
motor yacht garage inside the building, yacht access and featuring a large, fully fitted and equipped party room
6 Reasons Why to choose this Triplex Penthouse @ Royal Phuket Marina
- It’s World’s First Triplex Penthouse with in-house berth
- Waterfront property with outstanding layout, comfort, views and pool access
- Adult friendly with fitness, tennis, boating, bars and restaurants
- Security of a gated community and English speaking management office
- Underground parking, ATM and taxi station also onsite
- Close to Shopping, International Schools, Hospitals, cultural and beach sites and world-class golfing
Welcome to waterfront living at its finest.
For more information about this exclusives property please contact firstname.lastname@example.org